Hearth & Home Technologies LLC takes the protection of its customers' personal information seriously. We are committed to ensuring your privacy on the Internet by adhering to standards of fairness and integrity.
Hearth & Home Technologies LLC does not collect personal information about visitors simply browsing through the site. We may log customer visits to the site for statistical purposes, and may collect and store the domain name from which the site has been accessed, the browser used, and the date and time the site is accessed. Such information will only be used to measure the number of visitors to the site and for general administration and improvement of the site. Hearth & Home Technologies LLC may use or share such information in aggregate, non-identifiable form for its business purposes.
You are required to provide certain Personal Information in connection with a request for information, a coupon or special offer, a request for technical assistance or when submitting a contest entry (if applicable), product warranty card, or submission of User Content. The submission by you to us of personally identifiable information (e.g., your name, your address, your e-mail address, your telephone number) is required in order for you to receive services, coupons, offers, products or information you request from either us or companies with which we do business. (We refer to such personally identifiable information, as well as any other information that you voluntarily provide to us, as your "Personal Information.") We collect this information when you provide it to us in the forms, contest entry pages, quote request, when you submit User Content, or coupon requests presented on certain web pages. Any information provided on a form is available to us to use to contact you by telephone, email, or regular mail, about your interest in our products. Your Personal Information will be shared between us and those companies with whom we do business. In addition, if you provide your Personal Information through the use of our Dealer Locator or other entry form (including contest/sweepstakes/promotion entry and/or coupon requests), your Personal Information may be shared with authorized dealers who may use that information to contact you.
Hearth & Home Technologies LLC does not license, sell or otherwise make available its customer information without the customer's express consent. In certain instances, in connection with an inquiry or request for technical assistance, you may request that you be contacted by a representative of Hearth & Home Technologies LLC. In such instance you may be asked to provide additional information to accommodate such contact. Any such additional information will be used only for the purpose of that contact. Hearth & Home Technologies LLC may share some information with local dealers of our products. This site may also use a third-party click tracking analytics tool (such as DART, Omniture tags, DoubleClick, Efficient Frontier and Google Analytics) to capture clickthrough statistics. These may use tools such as web beacons/GIF/pixel tags in order to perform analytics to track page visits, peak usage times, site clickthrough analytics and layout redesign. In doing so, your computer's IP address and other generic information such as origins, keywords and campaigns may be collected and transferred to countries such as the United States. By accessing or using this website, you expressly agree to this collection and transfer.
'Cookies' may be placed on a visitor's computer to provide information regarding such visitor's use of the site and to enhance the visitor’s experience on the site. The cookies used by Hearth & Home Technologies LLC do not collect any personal information about a visitor, provide any way to contact a visitor, or extract any information from a visitor's computer. With most Internet browsers, a visitor can erase or block cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored on the computer.
CONSENT TO APPLICATION
When you make material (including, but not limited to, any text, photos, video or other content) (“User Content”) available to Hearth & Home Technologies, LLC (HHT) and approve of our use of the User Content, you
• represent you are the owner of the User Content, or have the express consent of the owner, and that use of the User Content does not violate, misappropriate or infringe on the rights of any third party, including, without limitation, privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark or other intellectual property rights;
• grant HHT, and anyone authorized by HHT, including, without limitation, our affiliates and trade partners and their successors and assigns, a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, unlimited, worldwide, transferable, non-exclusive and unrestricted license to use, reproduce, modify, archive, publish, sell, exploit, display, create derivative works from, publicly perform, and otherwise distribute User Content in any medium (whether now known or hereafter developed), in any manner we see fit, and for any purpose that we choose;
• agree that HHT may use, distribute, share or otherwise provide User Content under any terms we see fit to any third party without the requirement of providing you any form of compensation;
• agree HHT, and anyone authorized by HHT, may identify you as the author of any of your User Content by name, email address or screen name, as we or they deem appropriate, but are under no obligation to do so;
• agree to indemnify and hold HHT (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, as well as losses, expenses, damages and costs, resulting from any violation of these terms, and your use of the web sites (including negligent or wrongful conduct).
This statement may be revised from time to time by Hearth & Home Technologies LLC.
Hearth & Home Technologies, LLC ("Company" or "We" or "HHT") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, register with, access, or use IntelliFire (the "App").
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect in this App and, in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with this App.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline or on any other Company apps or websites, including websites you may access through this App.
Our websites and apps, and these third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Children Under the Age of 13
The App is not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at https://forgenflame.com/pages/contact-us
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about users of our App:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically when you use the App.
Information You Provide to Us
When you download, register with, or use this App, we may ask you provide information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, ZIP Code, email address, or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE APP COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW ("personal information").
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as the HHT products registered to you through the App.
This information includes:
Information that you provide by filling in forms in the App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the App and requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the App.
Automatic Information Collection
When you download, access, and use the App, it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the App.
- Device Information. We may collect information about your mobile device and internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier.
- Location Information. This App does not collect real-time information about the location of your device, but it does collect the serial number of the module located in your Fireplace.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not download the App or delete it from your device.
When you use the App or its content, contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support the App may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device, for example web server providers and maintenance providers.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the App and its contents, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Give you notices about your account, including expiration notices.
- Notify you when App updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to recognize you when you use the App.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of HHT’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by HHT about our App users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the App EULA, and for billing and collection.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of HHT, our customers or others.
Accessing and Correcting Your Personal Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the App and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email here to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers, or our contractors’ servers, behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the App like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the App.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.